The Fullerton National Bank was chartered on June 1, 1900 by Martin L. Brower.
Mr. Brower had the foresight and vision to see that the Fullerton area needed another bank to fullfill all of the financial needs of its citizens. He also was the organizer and first president of the Fullerton National Bank. For 88 years the bank's location was at Third & Broadway until moving to its new loacation at 406 Broadway Street. Fullerton National Bank is proud to be continally serving Nance County and its surrounding communities for over 100 years.
Personnel & Directors of the Fullerton National Bank
|Joseph L. Wegner, President||Scott M. Gonsior, Vice President||Linda L. Bialas, Cashier|
|Michelle M. Anderson, Loan Officer||Steve Nathan, Operations/Compliance||Julie Zmek, Operations|
|Sherry Frenzen, Customer Service Representative||Lisa Lassek, Bookkeeping & Customer Service||Shannon Smith, Loan Secretary|
|Thomas H. Olson, Chairman||Thomas H. Olson, Jr., Director|
|Scott Gonsior, Director||Joseph L. Wegner, Director||Linda Bialas, Secretary to the Board, Director|
We are open for business at 406 Broadway during the following hours:
|Drive-thru 7:30am to 4:00pm
Lobby 8:00am to 3:00pm
|Drive-thru 7:30am to Noon
Lobby 8:00am to Noon
*Bank will be closed for most federal holidays*